Wednesday, July 4, 2012

This is the birth of the Tampa Bay Beard Club (TBBC). I am Rickey Taylor and I am forming this club to promote the advancement of the facial beard and all that goes with it (including family members trying to talk you into shaving it off!). I started growing my beard in August 2011 after starting it in 2010 and shaving it off 6 months later in early 2011. in August I decided that had been a mistake and started again. It is now 11 months old and about 5 inches long. It is a full beard and not trimmed at all. My intention is to grow it to my waist if possible and that is my goal. This club will be to promote beards for us who have them; be a support system for other beard growers i.e. tips and tricks, experiences, etc. The club will meet once a month somewhere like a coffee house to fraternise and otherwise hob-nob with fellow bearders. Any ideas or want to join? must have a beard or like beards. Period. Hehe. Rick Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment